October 18, 2014

Real teens speak out against bullying

“No one in this world ever deserves to be bullied and brought down by people. And no one deserves to hold in all those situations that have happened to them. If you are being bullied open up and talk about it. I know it is hard to do but you are not alone. Others get bullied and know how you feel. People love you and will listen to you and be there for you. Stand up against bullying today.”
Jessica – 17 – Michigan

“No one deserves to be bullied. It is just not right and fair. You are not alone. I had a friend who was bullied and I came to help and stopped it. When you see someone being bullied please tell an adult or try to stop it yourself.”
Bob – 19 – North Carolina

“When I went into middle school there was a boy who everyone just “decided” to pick on. He would always sit alone at lunch and never once had a friend to call his own. But I never said a word. I was too scared to lose my friends… I was too selfish to help someone in need. A few years later I remembered how many times this boy had tried to talk to me… it made me cry thinking of how alone he must of felt. Never again will I EVER let anyone decide who is ” worthy” enough to be happy and have friends. And I want others to learn from my mistake. When you see someone down on the ground, have the courage to be the hand that picks them up.”
Angela – 16 – Des Moines IA
"My best friend was bullied because a boy in my grade spread a rumor she was lesbian. Not only was it mean to her to bully her, but it was also mean because they said it like being gay was a bad thing. She didn't want anyone to know, and she was a bystander to herself for a long time. From that it got worse, until me and my friend stepped in, and I've learned to never be a bystander."
Jessi — 17 - Massachusetts
What about you? How much do you care about bullying? 
Leave your comment.
Learn more about this topic here.

4 comments:

  1. Bullying is a problem that affects the lives of many teenagers. Stop the bullying because tomorrow you can be a victim.

    Carlota 10º16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullying is crime, and crime has to be stopped.

    Michael 10°11

    ReplyDelete
  3. bullies are cowards

    Pedro R. 10º11

    ReplyDelete